Re: More great titles, cont'd

On a slightly different track, I'm awfully partial to an old/defunct
Articles of Incorporation file here for "Neurotics, Inc." -- not at all what
it sounds like, and more of a robotics sort of business. Still...

Kevin (not the least bit neurotic, uh-huh!) Bunker
Student Assistant
California State Archives