John Dorsey. Boston Public Library.

BPL Special Library Assistant Level Four John Dorsey
 has responsibility for administrative documents
 of our Regional and Massachusetts Library of Last Recourse
 Boston Public Library Departments but has encumbered the public
 information with too much red tape making virtually
 inaccessible our city public library.

Hypocrital intellectual freedom advocates have denied
 the signal importance of our cities public libraries
 that have censored or banned legitimately public
 information entrusted to their care.

Guide to Problematical Library Use
http://GuideToProblematicalLibraryUse.WebLogs.com/stories
http://saklad.org