Re: Thanks aka How the value of this listserve has decreased

I third this!!!!!  This listserv has deteriorated into the question board
and the Friday funnies.  We should not have to individually contact the
questioner and ask to receive the info too.  It is too time-consuming.  We
are all busy, overworked people.  Why place an additional burden on the
questioner to summarize for the list?  Why can't the list members be able to
read the comments to a question that we think would be helpful to us now or
in the future?  I thought this reply change was to be reviewed and changed
back if needed.  IT IS TIME FOR THAT REVIEW!

Gayle Martinson
Archives Collection Manager
Wisconsin Veterans Museum
30 W. Mifflin Street