From: Christy Johnson [mailto:johnschr@WELLSFARGO.COM]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 2:17 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: waxed floors

Hello All,

We have just had new tile placed on our floors in the Archives.  Our
cleaning crew would like to come in and clean it for us, including waxing
it.  Are there any problems with waxed floors?  It would help us keep our
floors nicer for longer but I don't know if it would cause damage to our
collection.  Please advise.

Thank you,

Christy Johnson
Assistant Archivist