Re: Friday Funnies...a bit early

Being related to someone in history is a relative term (no pun intended).  I am 'related' to Theodore and Eleanor Roosevelt through their VerPlank ancestry.  Teddy is my 7th cousin twice removed, I think.  I'm also 'related' to Emily Dickinson and Millard Fillmore!  Again, very very distantly.

Actually, I'm doubly related to Teddy Roosevelt since both my mom and my dad are related to him through the VerPlanks.  Of course, that means my parents are related to each other, which some folks think explains a LOT......

Ray LaFever
Coordinator, Archival Advisory Services
New York State Archives
9C35, CEC