Re: ARCHIVES Digest - 2 Sep 2001 to 3 Sep 2001 (#2001-247)

In a message dated 9/4/01 12:15:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time, <
bogdanpopovici@YAHOO.COM> writes:

Can someone give me a hint about obtaining the Amipro software? I have =
some files written under Amipro 3.0 and I can't read them. I searched = the
Net but I only founded templates, macros etc. for Amipro, not the = soft.
=20 Thanks. Bogdan Florin POPOVICI Archivist Brasov, Romania

There are three files in the Windows 98 SE directory that I believe are
conversion files:
<C\Windows\ShellNew>, <Windows\ApplicationData\Microsoft\Office\Recent>, <
C\Windows\Recent>

If you have MS Office and these files you may be able to open the AmiPro
files, although I think they are for AmiPro 4.

Regards,

Rick Barry
www.rbarry.com