Re: Return to Watergate- Non-Archival Trivia Question

Eagle Crow.

Scott Cline
Seattle Municipal Archives
600 Fourth Avenue, Room 104
Seattle, WA 98104
206-684-8353

>>> "Dostie, Arthur" <Arthur.Dostie@STATE.ME.US> 09/05/01 09:41AM >>>
Forgive me for putting this rather inane inquiry to the list, but my
archival brethren and sisters have so many times demonstrated their mastery
of obscure trivia.

I am currently re-reading Chuck Colson's marvelous book "Born Again".  Among
the characters in it that were involved in Watergate is an assistant to John
Erhlichman named Egil Krogh.  My question is:  Can anyone tell me how this
name is pronounced?  I know this sounds like a foolish request, but in the
almost thirty years that I've read books about Watergate this has always
bugged me!

I would ask you to respond to me personally, but I imagine this might peak
the curiosity of others.

Many thanks,

Art Dostie