Subject:    Steel mesh shelving
Author: "Pan; Mae" <maepan@BBG.ORG>
Date:       9/5/01 4:00 PM

Hello all.

I hope that someone on this list has some experience with this.

I recently had new shelving installed in the archives.  Unfortunately, the
shelving was coated with some sort of grease/oil (to protect the shelving
while in transport?).  Obviously, my concern is removing all of this coating
so that it would not migrate to my boxes when I actually use the shelves.
Any suggestions on solvents to remove the grease and how to remove it would
be welcome.

Please respond off the list.