Archives User Survey

Good morning List,
        I have been asked to write a user survey to help quantify the quality of
services provided by the archives.  We are a small facility with two small
museums for which I give an occasional tour. We hold the records of Babson
College and the personal and professional papers of our founder, Roger W.
Babson.  Most of my customers are either the internal administrative variety
or the public interested in the "hobbies" of our sometimes quirky founder.
The Horn Library reference staff have a survey form that is Web-based but is
not particularly useful to me (I have practically no dealings with students
and faculty who represent 95% of the library's reference staff's time) but
whatever I do must have a similar feel to it.  I would be grateful to see
examples of survey forms that are being used by other institutions.
        Thank you.

Rip

R. C. Rybnikar
Babson College Archives
Babson Park, MA  02457
rybnikar@babson.edu  781 239 4570
www.babson.edu/archives

"If you are not confused, you are not paying attention."     Will Durst