From: Thomas Berry [mailto:tberry@HCEA.NET]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 6:57 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Friday Funnies - bumper stickers

Bumper Stickers

* If You Can Read This, I've Lost My Trailer.

* You're Just Jealous Because The Voices Are Talking To Me

* The Earth Is Full - Go Home

* I Have The Body Of A God... Buddha

* This Would Be Really Funny If It Weren't Happening To Me

* Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult

* If We Quit Voting Will They All Go Away?

* The Face Is Familiar But I Can't Quite Remember My Name

* Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway

* Honk If Anything Falls Off

* Cover Me, I'm Changing Lanes

* He Who Hesitates Is Not Only Lost But Miles From The Next Exit

* I Refuse To Have A Battle Of Wits With An Unarmed Person

* You! Out Of The Gene Pool!

* I Do Whatever My Rice Krispies Tell Me To

* It's Been Lovely But I Have To Scream Now

* I Haven't Lost My Mind, It's Backed Up On Disk somewhere

* If You Can Read This, Please Flip Me Back Over..[Seen Upside Down, On A
Jeep]

* Remember Folks: Stop Lights Timed For 35 mph Are Also Timed For 70 mph.

* If Walking Is So Good For You, Then Why Does My Mailman Look Like Jabba
The Hut?

* Body By Nautilus; Brain By Mattel

* Boldly Going Nowhere

* Honk If You've Never Seen An Uzi Fired From A Car Window

* Money Isn't Everything, But It Sure Keeps The Kids In Touch

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
Phone 419-352-5616
Fax 419-352-6086