Sent:   Friday, September 07, 2001 11:02 AM
To:     'Scott, Paul (FPM)'
Subject:        RE: Friday Funnies - bumper stickers

I've got so much on my plate today I am trying NOT to start a bumper sticker
war on the listserv because I don't need the distractions!  Feel free to
pass it on to the list as an example from an anonymous Indiana University
grad!  My other favorite Indiana sticker that was popular when Dan Quayle
was veep was "H.E.A.D.-Hoosiers Embarrassed About Dan."  Have a good
weekend-