Re: value of business archives

I am taking advantage of this post to ask for another request -- I am
looking for the corporate archives of the Norge Appliance company.

I am also interested in contacting the Westhinghouse Electric Archives.

If anyone knows the email address or phone numbers for the above, please
contact me. Please repsond to the email address given below.

Thank you,

Susan Tucker
Curator of Books and Records
Newcomb College Center for Research on Women
Tulane University
New Orleans, La. 70118
susannah@tulane.edu

telephone: 504 865 5762