>>> Date:    Thu, 6 Sep 2001 10:03:21 EDT
From:    BarbM3882@AOL.COM
Subject: value of business archives

This is especially addressed to business archivists. Can anyone point me to
statistics or published summaries of the value of archives to a
business--that is the ways in which it can contribute to the prosperity and
development of the business? I believe this may have been a thread in the
past, but improvidently I didn't save the material. Many thanks for any leads.

Barbara Mayer <<<