25,000 transparencies

Yes folks 25,000 color transparencies of the old North American Soccer League
(1967 to 1984?) are for sale on eBay. This is the original message I received
from another list that I belong to;

"It's a collection of 25,000 color slides and 5,000 black and white
slides from the NASL, apparently being put up for auction by someone
who was connected with the league.
It's at
<http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1187204629>
-- current high bid is only $280.

This seems to be a pretty important piece of US soccer history that's
being auctioned off. Archivists, here's your chance. (These should
really be in a library of some sort...)"

So does anyone know of an archives that would be interested in this material.
We already know of the US Soccer Hall of Fame in Oneonta, NY, but are there
any other archives that might be interested.

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Richmond, Va
pakurilecz@aol.com