Documenting Controversy/Scandal (fwd)

Subject: Documenting Controversy/Scandal

Colleagues:

After getting back from this year's Society of American Archivists
meeting, I had an idea about proposing a session on how to document
scandal and controversy at University Archives for next year's
meeting in Birmingham.

We have experienced a recent scandal with our University president leaving
and I thought it might be useful to share what happened, how we did
or didn't document it, and how to better plan for future situations.

If you are interested in participating please resond off the list at:
purcell@aztec.lib.utk.edu

Aaron D. Purcell
University Archivist
University of Tennessee, Knoxville