Too good to wait for Friday

Delete NOW! or forever hold you peace. You have been forewarned.

SECOND WARNING -- Are you really sure you want to read this?

FINAL WARNING -- I am not responsible after this point.

In Paris recently, a thief almost managed to steal several
paintings from the Louvre. But during his escape, his van
ran out of gas and he was captured. After the incident was
televised, a reporter asked the would-be thief what had
happened.

He replied, "I had no Monet to buy Degas to make the Van
Gogh!"

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Manager, Records Management Group
Woodside Summit Group Inc