SAA Session Proposal

I am developing a session idea for Birmingham SAA, regarding archives and
libraries in institutions undergoing major transitions and transformations.
Here, for example, the new Crawford Museum of Transportation and Industry
has and will cause radical change in the overall organizational structure
and operation.  I have another institution experiencing such flux, but for a
session, I would certainly appreciate one or two more participants.  Please
contact me at the address below if such a sesion proposal interests you and
you would care to participate.

Also, please note that for some reason the list does NOT like my business
email address, and so I am posting from my home address.  Please respond to
mike@wrhs.org.  Thank you.

Michael McCormick
Head of Manuscripts
Western Reserve Historical Society