Re: on-line auctions / ethics debate

Title: RE: on-line auctions / ethics debate

While I find Corbis to be little different than their corporate leash-holders (i.e., Micro$$oft), and the somewhat ghoulishness of their offer offensive, are they not doing what any other good (in the sense of being run as a profit-making venture) photo stockhouse would have done? Never underestimate the public's (and the networks'!)thirst for gore...just watch what happens  around the next major traffic jam caused by a life-threatening accident that you encounter.

I thought it  little disgusting of them to say that, partly out of "a sensitivity to the situation," their New York offices were closed.

Dennis