Re: ARCHIVES Digest - 11 Sep 2001 to 12 Sep 2001 (#2001-256)

As someone who lives in the state of Michigan, I deeply offended by both of these postings.  I can assure everyone that the vast majority of Michigan citizens, including our large Arab-American community, are horrified and distressed by the events of Tuesday.  It is very wrong to judge people by the place in which they live.  I thought, that we as archivists would be above such behavior.

Date:    Wed, 12 Sep 2001 16:04:43 -0400
From:    Polly Kate Bradshaw <pbradshaw27@HOME.COM>
Subject: Re: What is to be done?

------=_NextPart_000_0154_01C13BA4.A2B300C0

I'm very sorry to keep us off topic, but I have to respond to this EVIL =
post. Being that this fellow is from MI (the hotbed of American Islamic =
fundamentalism and home to a large pro-terrorist political =
constituency), I suppose his anti-U.S./ anti-Israel,  psycho-babel is =
understandable, though no less disturbing. Habitual victims of Arab =
terror (to the tune of 45 attacks a day), Israel has not taken one =
misstep in their dealings with the Arabs but in their grossly =
irresponsible restraint and blind benevolence. Seems some continue to =
accept the Arab worlds practice of vilifying their victims. I thought =
you people would go into hiding following yesterdays horror. Very =
Concerned, Polly

P.S. - I will make certain that the administration at Northern Michigan =
University view your post.

----- Original Message -----=20