Good news, finally

In case you haven't heard, they found 5 guys alive - two firefighters
trapped in an SUV, at least one of whom walked out almost without a scratch,
and three guys they knew were alive.

Miracles occur - I heard of a guy who traveled down as the building
collapsed from the 80-something floor and walked away.  I don't know if it's
true, but I pray it is.

DS

Daniel Sokolow, Archives Coordinator
David Taylor Archives
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
155 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021
mailto:dsokolow@nshs.edu