Re: Good news, finally

WSJ reports an elderly couple, with two adult children. Daughter worked
across from WTC, the son at the Pentagon.....Stranger than fiction. Brother
tries to reach sis, who is diverted en-route to work (she ran late or
something), Mama has a heart condition and is frantic. Son can't reach Sis,
and while trying to do so, Pentagon is hit....Both miraculously make it....

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library
100 Kindel Drive, Ste C212