From: Jorge Afonso Silva Paulo [mailto:Jorge_Afonso_Paulo@HOTMAIL.COM]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 8:58 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: documenting 9/11/01

The Poynter Institute (www.poynter.org) is covering this unfortuned days,
with articles and front pages from newspapers around the world.

Best regards,
Jorge Afonso
Archivist
Loures Municipal Archive
Portugal

PS: 3rd day of mourning, as decreted by our government last Tuesday. Today,
starting at 11 AM, 6 AM New York time, we, the people of Portugal, stand 3
minutes in silence for the victims, along with the others countries of the
European Union. A Civil Protection team is ready to go to New York, as soon
as possible.