Fwd: Candles tonight

--- Begin Message ---
 Just announced on the radio ...
> From another list I just got this message:

The U.S. has asked that everyone step out on their
> lawns tonight at 10:30
> (10:30 EASTERN TIME.... 9:30 Central, 8:30 Mountain,
> 7:30 Pacific) and
> light a candle. They will be taking a satellite
> picture of the U.S. and
> posting it on the news tomorrow morning.
> Please pass this on to as many people as possible.

Jeanne Houghton
Accreditation Coordinator
SPRE Assistant
Professional Services Division
National Recreation & Park Association
703-858-2150
fax 703-858-0794
jhoughton@nrpa.org

==================================================Connect to the NRPAnet Forum, our bulletin board, at
http://www.nrpa.org/private/network/network.htm

If you wish to unsubscribe from this discussion
list send an email to info@nrpa.org asking to be
removed from the nrpanet-all list.