Student Research web pages

I'm about to launch on a joint venture with an English professor --one
result of which will be student web pages using records from the college
archives. I've found a few examples online of other archives with student
research on their sites but am sure I've missed many. If you have such or
know of sites that do, I'd be grateful for all urls and suggestions.
Comments from people who have done projects (warnings, hints, etc) are also
welcomed.

Thanks,
Jan Blodgett
jablodgett@davidson.edu
College Archivist and Records Management Coordinator
Davidson College, Davidson, NC