A song for our times

Colleagues:
        The follow is self-explanatory. God bless our beloved country!

A Song for Times Like These

God Bless America
by Irving Berlin

                                "While the storm clouds gather far across
the sea,
                                Let us swear allegiance to a land that's
free,
                                Let us all be grateful for a land so fair,
                                As we raise our voices in a solemn prayer.
"I

                                God Bless America,
                                Land that I love.
                                Stand beside her, and guide her
                                Thru the night with a light from above.
                                From the mountains, to the prairies,
                                To the oceans, white with foam
                                God bless America, My home sweet home.

                                From the mountains, to the prairies,
                                To the oceans, white with foam
                                God bless America, My home sweet home.

Russell P. Baker, CA
Arkansas History Commission and State Archives
One Capitol Mall
Little Rock, AR 72201
501-682-6900
russell.baker@mail.state.ar.us <mailto:russell.baker@mail.state.ar.us>