Re: Peace Prayer search -- Results

All respondents seem to agree that the whole prayer (identified as either 2
or 3 verses) is as follows:  (Thanks to all who sent an answer.)

Peace Prayer of St. Francic of Assisi

Lord,
Make me an instrument of your peace;
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
Where there is discord, harmony;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is error, truth;
Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
Where there is darkness, light;
Where there is sadness, joy;

O Divine Master;
Grant that I may not so much seek
To be consoled, as to console;
To be understood, as to understand;
To be loved, as to love.
For, it is in giving, that we receive;
It is in forgetting self, that we find ourselves;
It is in pardoning, that we are pardoned; and
It is in dying, that we are born to eternal life.

It then occurred to me that perhaps the prayer I was trying to recall was
the Serenity Prayer, (credited to Reinhold Neibuhr-1926 ), so I searched for
it, and indeed, found the "full text" version which I was not familiar with.
Here it is.

The Serenity Prayer

GOD, grant me the serenity
to accept the things