Schickel & Ditmars architectural firm

I'm trying to find out if anyone holds records from the architectural
firm of Schickel & Ditmars, which was in New York City from 1885 until
sometime after 1900. I am especially interested in locating plans for
the St. Andrew-on-Hudson Seminary, or any correspondence relating to
the building of this seminary.

I have checked NUCMC, the NY State Library catalog, and NY Public
Library catalog, plus generally searching for the name of the firm on
the Internet.

Does anyone have any idea whether this firm's records survived, and
if so, where they might be?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Christine Crawford-Oppenheimer
Special Collections Librarian/Archivist