John C. Tidball

I want to take one last shot at finding materials relating to John C.
Tidball, 1848 West Point graduate and Civil War artillerist.  I'm looking for
original manuscripts--letters, memoirs and the like.  I am aware of his
papers at West Point, Gettysburg College, Beinecke Library at Yale, the
Pierpont Morgan Library, the Oklahoma Historical Society and the Military
History Institute.
    If you know of any such papers relating to John C. Tidball, please let me
know.
                            Eugene C. Tidball