Looking for a good home

I am the archivist for an insurance company and am attempting to deaccession unrelated material from the Archives. We have in excess of sixteen boxes of insurance publications and books that do not fit within the scope of our collecting mission and have been sitting in boxes for several years, which we would like to ship to another institution where they could be of some use. The materials were published from the 18th century through 1980 and include publications of the Spectator Co., the Insurance Monitor, the American Underwriter, individual company histories, some British publications, and many others. There are also additional boxes that have been described as data processing books from the mid-20th century.

I have a complete list of the books available and would be happy to send it to anyone who might be interested in these books for their institution.

Thank you!