Re: Awkward encounter

Colleagues, thank you very much for your observations & suggestions about
this situation.  I've got some ideas for improving our access while
maintaining our concern for preservation.

It's so helpful to me (as a newbie in this job) to hear from experienced
colleagues who have have their own awkward encounters in the past and
learned how to handle them.  Many thanks for taking the time to respond.