SAA Preservation Section

If you are interested in or are in the process of developing program proposals on behalf of the Preservation Section for the 2002 SAA meeting, please e-mail a copy to me for submission to SAA.  If you prefer to submit the proposal directly to SAA, please send me a copy so the section will have a complete file.  I have received several proposals from Diane Vogt-O'Connor and am expecting two or three additional proposals from other SAA members.

Please send your program proposals to me by Tuesday, October 2, 2001, so I can meet the SAA Program Committee deadline of Saturday, October 6, 2001.  The SAA form for session proposals may be found on the SAA website at http://www.archivists.org/

Thank you.

Linda Overman
Alabama Department of Archives & History
334 242-4452 Ext.229
334 240-3125 Fax
loverman@archives.state.al.us