Carl Sanburg Collection for Sale

Hello Everyone,
I've been asked to post the following announcement
to the Listserve. If you are interested please
respond to Mr. Brygier at the address/phone no.
indicated.

Thanks,
Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator
Miami University Archives
Oxford, Ohio 45056
513-529-6720
rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu
__________________________

We have recently acquired a valuable collection of
rare manuscripts,
letters, poetry, documents, photos, and other
memorabilia from an heir
of Catherine McCarthy.  Catherine (Kitty) was the
editor and very dear
friend of Carl Sandburg.  These items are
cataloged on 21 pages of a
Microsoft Word file, which we can send as an email
attachment to
interested parties.  It is our intent to sell the
Carl Sandburg
Collection in its entirety to the highest offer
prior to December 1,
2001.  If your institution should have an
interest, please contact me at
waltbr@early.com or on my toll free line....
877-885-7437.
Thank you for you consideration.  Walt Brygier