Women in Philosophy Archive

Does anyone know of any women in philosophy archives?
I have performed what I feel to be a pretty
comprehensive search, but I may have overlooked
something. I have primarily searched the Web.

Dr. Joan Callahan, a feminist philosopher at the
University of Kentucky, is interested in starting a
women in philosophy archive, and I am doing some
preliminary research for her. She would like to house
such an archive at the University of Kentucky.

I would appreciate any information anyone could
provide. Some answers to the following questions would
be helpful:
1)Are there other such archives in existence?
2)Would it be more feasible to integrate such a
collection into the already-existing special
collections and archives or to establish a separate
"space"?
3)What funding resources would you recommend?

I am only requesting information and advice. We have
not made any steps in the direction of establishing
such an archive but would like information on how to
go about such an endeavor.

Again, I would appreciate any information anyone can
provide.
Thanks so much,
Leah Thomas