From: Thomas Berry [mailto:tberry@HCEA.NET]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 10:34 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Moderation of the list

ARCHIVES Digest - 26 Sep 2001 to 27 Sep 2001 (#2001-271)It's always easy to
volunteer someone else. It would be better, in my opinion, to moderate
ourselves while making allowance for the fact that we are a community of
people who are prone to slip on occasion and who need, sometimes, one
another's support in dealing with critical issues that may be outside the
professonal scope of the list.

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
Phone 419-352-5616
Fax 419-352-6086