2002 Calendar, Midwest Archives Conference

Colleagues,

I regret to report that plans to produce the 2002 Midwest Archives
Conference Calendar have been derailed.  We simply did not receive adequate
financial backing in time to proceed with production.

However, with persistence and some luck the good work will not have gone to
waste.  We hope to make use of this year's submissions (on the theme of
"Invention and Innovation") when the MAC Calendar resurfaces for 2003.

Thanks to all of your who submitted images and dates, and for the general
interest you've all shown in the project. I apologize for this turn of
events.

-Paul

Paul J. Eisloeffel
Curator of Audio-Visual Collections