Re: Printers and ink

Wilhelm Research, Inc. has done extensive research on longevity and
archive-worthiness of papers, inks and printers - it's usually a matter of
the combination of all 3 of these, rather than just one element.

Unfortunately their web site is down right now - a notice on it says they
will be up back online "during the month of October 2001."

        www.wilhelm-research.com

|((|  Ellen Chapman
|))|  Archivist for Congressional Papers
|((|  University of Hawaii at Manoa Library
|))|  2550 McCarthy Mall
|((|  Honolulu HI 96822  USA
|))|