Re: friday funnies early

All this conversations seems to me a bit strange.
My 11 year old niece uses the computer since she was 3 (that's when I bought
mine), she uses normally the PC, the CD player, all that stuff (Portugal is
not in the third world), but... she knows very well what a vinil LP is. I
think she never heard one but she knows what it is. It's a normal thing. We
don't play them anymore but they are in the closet, near the CD. Her parents
are 40, her oncle and aunt (me) are 39 and 34. People talk about things,
sing songs, she heard about the Beatles... well, I cannot imagine how a
teenager doesn't know these things. My niece is not different from other
girls of her age.
People don't talk to each other ?!?
Parents don't talk with their children, don't teach them things ?
The kids only know wath is happening in this precise moment, in his own
neighbourhood ?
How is it possible ?!?

 Maria Clara