Re: Friday Funnies - early

Actually, we could turn this discussion around to talk about older folks
who have trouble with new technology- such as more mature professors in
the History Department who get their 5 1/4" disks stuck in the disk drive
of newer computers because they don't know these disks are now obsolete!

Nina Stoyan-Rosenzweig
Archivist, College of Medicine
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of History
University of Florida