Re: friday funnies early

I love stories like this! Reminds me of the one my Great-Grandma Muntz used
to tell me about when she was young. Her dad would take her & her many
brothers & sisters out in the horse & wagon. By their house, there was a
steep hill and in icy conditions, the kids got quite a treat. The horse
would stiffen up when it couldn't catch its footing on the ice & the horse,
wagon & and all inside would go careening down the hill! She said they'd all
be screaming at the top of their lungs thinking they were not going to make
it to the bottom of the hill, but once they got to the bottom safely - they
asked their dad if they could do it again! :)

Ah, the wild life of living on a farm in rural Medina County, Ohio!

Bridgette Kelly