Re: another friday funny

At 01:39 PM 10/04/2001 -0400, Roberta Ransley wrote:
.. I saw the Easy-Bake Oven on display
in a museum..

Ok, not I'm not THAT old, really!  I'll have you know that my Easy Bake
Oven from the early 70's should still work.  I have it, but no longer have
any pans to use in it and the new ones don't work.

Oh, and I learned to type on a manual typewriter.  Dad still has it!

Leigh

Leigh McNichols Hall
Reference Librarian/Archivist      "Time's fun
Lawrence V. Johnson Library            when your're
Southern Polytechnic State University        having flies"
Phone: (770) 528-7444                       Kermit the Frog
Fax: (770) 528-4944
Email: lhall@spsu.edu