Re: friday funnies early

Actually, about ten years ago when I was in undergrad school studying to be
(of all things) a middle school teacher, there was an entire class on how to
run audio-visual equipment.  And that was the last time I have seen or used
the old film-strip projector, sometimes with the tape recorder on the back.
That was also the last time I have seen or used a film projector with film
or a mimeograph machine.

Come to think of it, that was the same year (1991) I bought my first CD
player, same one I still have today.

Shelly Henley Kelly
University Archivist

Neumann Library