---------- Original Text ----------

From: "sami pierson" <samip_81612@YAHOO.COM>, on 10/4/01 3:57 PM:

While we are on the subject of "old" stuff, can anyone
tell me were 8 tracks recordable?  I just ran across a
box of them and they hand written labels like they
were a self recorded one rather than the Air Supply
ones you bought.  As a kid I remember playing them but
not being able to make your own.