How well does your Museum perform? The case for a Quadruple Bottom Line

How well does your Museum perform?    The case for a Quadruple Bottom Line

Over the years we have seen various bodies, individuals and forums try to
define and establish acceptable performance measures for museums.

The critical point being 'acceptable' for whom?  In the humble opinion of
Global Museum, far too many Museum monthly and annual reports appear to be
produced by 'bean counters' for 'bean counters'.

What is needed is a more visionary set of measures that accurately reflect
the holistic impact that a museum has upon its community and nation.

We invite you to consider  and participate in 'The case for a Quadruple
Bottom Line', at this address:

http://www4.wave.co.nz/~jollyroger/performance.html

with best wishes
Roger