FW: Query

I've been asked to post the following query to the
list. Please reply to Raymond at
<teenabertz@hotmail.com>.

Thanks,
Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator
Miami University Archives
Oxford, Ohio 45056
513-529-6720
rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu

Subject:
        show me
   Date:
        Fri, 5 Oct 2001 07:50:36 -0400
   From:
        "Teena Bertrand" <teenabertz@hotmail.com>
     To:
        <rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu>

Hi, my name is Raymond and i would like to get
your assistance please.I am  a new employee of an
airline in which i am entittled the job archives
clerk 1 . I know the operation of archives ,but I
am
looking to change the system that is presently
used which is a very prehistoric one . i would
like if you
can contact me if you have any suggestion or any
updated system that i can employ in our system to
improve the operation and turning over of
documents in a more generic way.
Thanking You In Advance
Raymond