Re: Amazing coincidences

Whilst I was working for the National Archives of South Africa and
processing a collection of the Cradock Municipality I came across
letters that a friend of mine's mother wrote to the municipality
whilst he was a boy, enquiring about settlement in the town and, more
importantly, if the town's climate will be suitable for the growing
of succulents/cacti.  Today this friend cultivates endangered (local)
succulents and reintroduces them to areas where they originally
grew.
Marius Coetzee
University Archivist & Records Manager
E-mail:  160maco@atlas.wits.ac.za

Central Records Office
University of the Witwatersrand
Private Bag 3
Wits 2050
South Africa
Tel:  +27 (0)11 717 1251
Fax:  +27 (0)11 717 1229

NOTE:  This e-mail does not give rise to any binding legal obligations upon the University of the Witwatersrand unless the
University of the Witwatersrand subsequently confirms the content in writing non-electronically.