flag question

My family is in possession of a very large Nazi flag w/ swastika that my
father brought home from Germany after his Army service. As a child, I
recall him showing it to us only once and vaguely remember him telling us
that he and a buddy made off w/ it from the top of a stadium while he was
stationed in Nuremberg during the war trials.  My question is: what to do
with it now? Dad has been dead for many years so I can't substantiate his
story as to its provenance. I came across the flag again recently while
cleaning out the attic. While I'm sure private collectors of W.W.II era
memorabilia might have an interest in such an item, I'd prefer to donate it
to an appropriate museum or repository.  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance. Feel
free to respond off the list.

Susan Sacharski, Archivist
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
329 W. 18th St. - Suite 901