Re: RAIN

Robin queried;
<snip>
As I am a new subscriber, could someone please explain "RAIN" to me?
(Appears to be more than weather related!)
<snip>

For Robin (and others who wish to know)
RAIN is a daily compilation of news stories related to records management
and archives issues.It is posted to the recmgmt-l and archivist listservs.
RAIN is an acronym for Records/Archives In the News. I have been posting
these compilations for over 5 years. The original intention (and still is)
to provide the RM and archives community with information that they can use
in promoting their programs as well as making them more aware of issues that
could affect them. Past postings can be accessed by searching the listserv
archives.

I will leave it to others to explain how they use the postings.

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Manager, Records Management Group
Woodside Summit Group Inc
Midlothian, Virginia