From: "Leila Randle" <lrandle@ivwnet.com>
To: <admiss@nmu.edu>
Subject: Soul Family Travels
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:39:55 -0500

Dear Director:

I am writing a travel guide that summarizes African-American cultural
activities and historical exhibits throughout the United States. This
guide will be a reference for those who would like this information
condensed into a single book. The title of this book is Soul Family
Travels.

Soul Family Travels will contain regional information (Midwest, East,
South, and West) about museums, historical sites, festivals, market
places, and little known facts about these areas. This book will
function as an invaluable guide for tourists and those interested in
learning more about African-American culture in this country.
Travel is a passion of mine. I am an African-American mom who home
schools my children. I have a BS in marketing and a MBA from Indiana
University, Bloomington, Indiana.

My family and I have had the opportunity to explore the states of
Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, and Ohio, and we have learned much about
the history and culture of these places. We have enjoyed our many
excursions, and we believe that Soul Family Travels would be a useful
resource and wonderful guide towards adventure and learning for many
other families and individuals.

I am writing to request information about African-American exhibits
in your museum at your university? I want to include these items in my book. My e-mail address is:
<mailto:info@soulfamilytravels.com>info@soulfamilytravels.com. I am looking forward to hearing from you and also
visiting your area on one of our Soul Family Travels adventures!

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Leila Randle

My mailing address is: 5228 Mark Lane, Indianapolis, IN 46226

<<<<

<<<<