Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 1:35 PM
Subject: Researchers in hiding?

Since September 11 the number of research requests (in person, phone, and email) that I've received at my shop has fallen off sharply.  This fluctuation may be coincidental but I wonder if any of you can report a similiar drop.  I understand that general attendance at museums has suffered and is being attributed to the terrorist attacks.

F. Michael Angelo
University Archivist and Special Collections Librarian
Thomas Jefferson University
Scott Memorial Library
1020 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA  19107