Free to a good home

Greetings! We are discarding the following and would like to find a good
home for them other than the landfill. Please contact me off list if you
would like either/both of them. We will gladly pay postage for mailing.

La Vraie Cuisine Francaise Simple et Anecdotique avec Quelques-Unes des
Meilleures Recettes Etranges by Savarin, Paris: Les Editions Gerard & Co.,
n.d. [re-bound using original cover, one loose page]

Your Home in Japan by Japan Travel Bureau, Tokyo: Dai Nippon Printing Co.,
1962 [re-bound using original cover]

Thank you.

Jean

Jean L. Root Mahalov
Assistant Library Director/College Archivist
The Neil Hellman Library
The College of Saint Rose
432 Western Avenue
Albany, NY  12203